Sunday, January 31, 2021

Joanna Jessica A Yasay VIDEO

“I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), a hormonal disorder in which one if its common syptoms is severe acne/pimples. It has been my problem since first year college, and I have tried a lot of products but it didn't solve my problem.
Just this year..Tita Lanz introduced me to their product -- Melasma Kit. It was the only skin care product that solved my problem. It just didn't remove my pimples, but it also removed my pimple marks, and whitened my skin. 😁 No more concealer and BB cream, just powder/foundation. 😊 Thank you Tita Lanie! ❤️ Just sharing my very great experience with Lanelle Skin Care.”

- Joanna Jessica Y. of Manila, Philippines💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanelle CC Cushion by Lanelle Creatives Cosmetics Beauty at Its Peak! La...

Lanelle CC Cushion Shades: Light; Natural Get that perfect no-makeup look! creates a buildable soft finish that will last you all day long T...